Tour Guide Fees
Although I mainly provide tours around the Nikko and Utsunomiya regions, on request, I can act as a Tour guide for the Kanto region, including Tokyo, as well as the rest of Japan.
I will provide a quotation based on the number of customers, tour content, season, and budget.
Guide Fee table
Introduction of "Omotenashi Tour Guide Kaori" Guide Fees
|Guide fees（Including consumption tax）|
|Up to 4 hours||Up to 8 hours|
|Nikko, Utsunomiya tour||From 25,000 yen||From 40,000 yen|
|Barrier-free tour||Negotiable||From 60,000 yen|
|Various experience-based tours||Separate quotation|
※The minimum time for a barrier-free tour is one day.
- ✓ Actual transportation expenses（in case of early morning/late night, actual taxi charges）
- ✓ When tours are around lunch and dinner times, actual expenses involved. An additional guide charge will occur separately for excess time, in case the time until the end of the evening meal or the end of the tour exceeds 8 hours.
- ✓ For guide transportation expenses (bus fares etc.) and entrance fees etc. during the tour, the actual costs
- ✓ In case accommodation is required for the guide during, or before/after the tour, the actual accommodation charges
- ✓ In case interpreting work for other than tourism is required, separate charge of 5,000 yen or more.
The tour price is the total amount after adding additional fees.
Method of payment
When applying for a tour, pay the guide in advance by bank transfer or credit card. Any handling charges related to bank transfer are the responsibility of the customer.
After finishing application, if you wish to cancel the contract for your own reasons, you will be charged a cancellation fee as follows.
- ▪ Same day：100％
- ▪ Previous day：40％
- ▪ 2 days to 7 days before：30％
- ▪ ８ days to 20days before：20％
If you have any questions, please click here.↓↓Inquiry
Introducing Tour Guide fees.