Updated on June 16, 2022
- June 16, 2022
- I have completed the training of Travelife Sustainability in Tourism in April.new
I have completed the the Travelife training on Guides and Sustainability / Leading the way! – Guide training. I would like to use what I learned and contribute to Sustainable Tourism as a tour guide.
The Travelife standard covers the ISO 26000 Corporate Social Responsibility themes, including environment, biodiversity, human rights and labour relations; and is formally recognised as in full compliance with the UN-supported Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria (GSTC) .
- April 8, 2022
- I had a third COVID vaccination last month.
Why don't you come and enjoy beautiful cherry blossomes in Nikko with me?
- December 22, 2021
- Guided the first customer to Nikko since the epidemic of the new coronavirus.
I guided American customers to Nikko for the first time since the epidemic of the new coronavirus.
Kanmangafuchi Abyss ⇒ Nikko Toshogu Shrine ⇒ Syouyouen/Homotsu-den Hall (treasure house)（Rinnoji Temple）
Kegon Waterfalls ⇒ The observation point (Hangetsusan) ⇒ Senjogahara Plateau hiking ⇒ Ryuzu Waterfalls ⇒ Lake Chuzenji Sightseeing Boat ⇒ British Embassy Villa Memorial Park ⇒ Italian Embassy Villa Memorial Park
Being blessed with fine weather, I also realized once again the fun of guiding customers。
Click here for customer reviews.
- September 24, 2021
- I'm fully vaccinated!
I received my second shot of the vaccine for COVID-19 last month.
Why don't you come and enjoy beautiful autumn leaves in Nikko with me?
- June 6, 2021
- I am pleased to announce that I have opened "Omotenashi Tour Guide Kaori" Traditional Chinese website.
- March 15, 2021
- I am pleased to announce that I have opened "Omotenashi Tour Guide Kaori" Simplified Chinese website.
- November 20, 2020
- "Omotenashi Tour Guide Kaori" Measures Against the Novel Coronavirus
- Before the tour
- ✓ In case the date or itinerary requested by the customer is through a busy period in which “three Cs” are predicted, I may request you to change the tour date or itinerary.
- ✓ I shall confirm that the respective transportation facilities, meal areas, sightseeing facilities, “experience” programs etc. included within the itinerary have taken appropriate infection prevention measures in advance.
- On the day of the tour
- ✓ The guide will only accompany the customer after confirming that they are not unwell, including coughing or fever etc., from the day before the tour to the day of the tour.
- ✓ The guide shall wear a mask during the tour. There may be cases in which it is hard to hear the voice of the guide, but I would request your understanding in this matter.
- ✓ I would request the customer to take lunch alone to prevent infection.
- ✓ In case you are unwell, including coughing or fever etc., from the day before the tour to the morning of the tour, please refrain from participating in the tour.
- ✓ Please wear a mask and regularly wash your hands with sanitizer during the tour.
- Recommended tour plans during the coronavirus epidemic
- Tour No.N002 Fully enjoying nature in Nikko National Park day-trip tour with a tour guide
I recommend travelling by taxi within Nikko.
- November 20, 2020
- I am pleased to announce that I have opened "Omotenashi Tour Guide Kaori" English website.
"Omotenashi Tour Guide Kaori" New Arrivals