Nikko 1 night/2 day enjoyable tour with a tour guide
Waiting for you in Nikko are not only the two shrines/one temple world heritage sites, such as Nikko Toshogu, but also glorious nature across the seasons, such as the Kegon Waterfalls and Lake Chuzenji. This is a fabulous tour of Nikko in which you can come into contact with the beautiful nature and historical world heritage sites of Nikko over the course of two days.
Tobu Nikko station or JR Nikko station
（ Iroha slope ） or
Kegon waterfalls*4・Lake Chuzenji sightseeinng
Lunch *5 at Lake Chuzenji(restaurant based on the request of the customer)
Chuzenji （Tachiki Kannon）*6sightseeing
Stay at hotel by Lake Chuzenji
（ Iroha slope ） or
Kanman-ga Fuchi walk
Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park*6sightseeing
Lunch*5 in the town of Nikko(restaurant based on the request of the customer)
- 【January 1st-3rd, Golden week(from the end of April to early May), consecutive holidays(late July), Obon holidays(mid-August), consecutive holidays(late September), and the "Koyo"(yellow leaf) season in October and November are extremely crowded, so please be aware that it is difficult to proceed with the tour according to the above schedule, and discuss with me in advance.】
- *1 Travel will be by fixed-route bus. You can use the Chuzenji Onsen free Pass (Valid for 2 days, Tobu bus Nikko), which is 2,300 yen per person (as of August 2022). Please pay for your guide as well.
- *2 Taxi charges（as of August 2022）
3 hours 20,280 yen for up to 3 people, 29,100 yen for up to 8 people
4 hours 27,040 yen for up to 3 people, 38,800 yen for up to 8 people
- *3 At Akechidaira, we can use the ropeway for a return trip to the observatory. The fare for an adult (junior-high school and above) is 1,000 yen, and for elementary school students it is 500 yen. （You do not need to pay the fare for the guide.）
- *4 When viewing the Kegon waterfall, if you want to take the elevator to see the plunge basin close up from the observatory, there will be a charge of 570 yen per person for the return elevator trip（you do not need to pay the elevator charge for the guide）
- *5 The guide will arrange the meals for the company in accordance with the request and budget of the customer. The customer will pay for the guide’s meal. In Nikko, you can enjoy soba, “yuba” dishes, and western food. An estimate for the range of meal charges is 1,000-2,000 yen, 2,000-3,000 yen, 3,000-5,000 yen, and over 5,000 yen.
※The photo is just an image.
- *6 The admission fee for viewing Toshogu is 1,300 yen for adults, and admission fees may be required for other sightseeing spots. For details, see the Sightseeing information.（You do not need to pay for the guide’s admission fee.）For more information, check Sightseeing Information.
Click here to inquire about the tour.↓↓Inquiry
Introducing Nikko 1 night/2 day enjoyable tour with a tour guide.